This model rule copies device power supplies from the model library to an Item according to the description below.
- Ensure that the power supply ports are correctly specified in the models library.
- Rule applies only to models with two power supplies using N + 1 redundancy.
- Rule applies only to models of Device, Network and Probe class items.
- Rule applies only to models without optional power supply ports.
- For all existing instances of the model:
- if the item has no ports then create the ports as defined by the model
- if the item has no ports connected replace the ports with ports as defined by the model
- if the item has connected ports then skip the connected port
- if the item has 1 port and it is connected create the second port and copy the attributes from the connected port
- set item power supply port redundancy to N + 1
- There are no parameters for this rule
- Created by: James Busi
- Date Created: Sunday, 01 April 2018
- 2PowerSupplies.zip (0 Downloads)