- Mapped Fields: Inlet voltage, inlet pole voltage, inlet pole current, inlet pole active power, circuit pole voltage, circuit pole current, circuit pole active power, circuit current, circuit voltage, circuit power, & battery temperature.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Tim Paulson
- Trap mappings: battery backup power, load greater than 100 percent, batteries are discharged, UPS batteries are low, Utility power restored,returned from a low battery condition, batteries of the UPS need immediate replacement, overload condition has been cleared, bad battery fault has been cleared, UPS discharge condition has been cleared, battery temperature threshold has been violated, battery over temperature has been cleared, & UPS Self Test passed.
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 5.1.1, 5.1.2, 5.1.3, 5.1.4, 5.2.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Monday, 04 April 2016
- schneider_mge_galaxy_3500_40kva_floorups_no_proxy.zip (105 Downloads)
- powernet417-mib_1.zip (83 Downloads)
- schneider_mge_150_fups_no_proxy.zip (4 Downloads)
View the embedded image gallery online at: