- Mapped Fields: Battery: status, capacity, runtime reamaining, voltage, current & temperature. Inlet pole: voltage & current. Circuit pole: voltage, current, active power & circuit name. UPS output: load percentage.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communcation to the UPS has been lost, UPS has sensed a load greater than 100 percent, UPS batteries are discharged, UPS has switched to battery backup power, UPS batteries are low and will soon be exhausted, communication with the UPS has been established, Utility power has been restored, UPS has retured from low battery condition, The batteries of the UPS need immediate replacement, The overload condition has been cleared & A battery fault has been cleared.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Tuesday, 16 March 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: