- Mapped Fields: Inlet: Voltage Outlet: Voltage Battery: Status, Seconds on Battery, Capacity Percentage, Voltage, Runtime Remaining, Current, and Battery Temperature. UPS Output: Load Percentage and Source.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communication Lost, UPS Over Load, Diagnostics Failed, UPS Discharged, UPS On Battery, Boost On, Low Battery, Communication Established, Power Restored, UPS Diagnostics Passed, Return From Low Battery, UPS Turned Off, UPS Sleeping, UPS Woke Up, UPS Reboot Started, Over Temperature, Temperature Normal, Over Humidity, Humidity Normal, Smoke Abnormal, Water Abnormal, Security Abnormal, Water Normal, Gas Abnormal, UPS Temperature, UPS Load Normal, UPS Temperature Normal, Under Temperature, Under Humidity, UPS Bypass, UPS Rectifier Error, UPS Bypass Frequency Fail, UPS Test, UPS Schedule Shutdown, UPS Bypass Return, UPS Short Circuit Shutdown, UPS Inverter Output Fail Shutdown, UPS Bypass Breaker On Shutdown, UPS High DC Shutdown, UPS Emergency Stop, UPS Inverter Mode, UPS Static Switch Bypass, UPS Over Temperature Shutdown, UPS Over Load Shutdown, UPS Capacity Under Run, UPS Capcity Normal, UPS Low Battery Shutdown, and Return From Boost.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 01 April 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: