- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Voltage and Current. Circuit Pole: Voltage, Current, and Active Power. Circuit: Power Factor, Active Power, and Apparent Power. UPS Output Pole: Load Percentage. UPS Output: Source. Battery: Status, Seconds On, Runtime Remaining, Voltage, Current, and Capacity Percentage. UPS Temperature.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communication with the UPS failed, Communication with the UPS reestablished, Power failed!The UPS is operating on battery power, Power restored!The utility power restored, The UPS batteries are low and will soon be exhausted, The UPS has returned from a low battery condition, Loading percent of the UPS over the Load Warning value, Returnd from Load Warning condition, Loading percent of the UPS over the Load Severity value, Returned from Load Severity condition, The UPS loads on bypass, The UPS is not on bypass mode, A general fault caused in the UPS, The UPS is returned from general fault, The UPS battery ground fault, The UPS recovered from battery ground fault, The UPS overload, Recovered from UPS overload, The UPS output overcurrent, Recovered from UPS overcurrent, This trap is sent when the UPS temperature out of range,This trap is sent when UPS temperature back to normal, The battery needs to be replaced, and The UPS recovered from battery replacement.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 7.2.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 18 February 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: