- Mapped Fields: Battery: Status, Runtime Remaining, Voltage, Current, Capacity, and Temperature. UPS Output: Load Percentage. Circuit: Apparent Power and Name. Circuitpole: Current, Voltage, and Active Power. Inletpole: Voltage and Current.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: UPS has sensed a load greater than 100 percent, UPS batteries are discharged, UPS has switched to battery backup power, UPS batteries are low and will soon be exhausted, Communication to the UPS has been lost, Communication with the UPS has been established, Utility power has been restored, UPS has returned from a low battery condition, UPS has been turned 'off' by the management station, Batteries of the UPS need immediate replacement, Contact on Environmental Monitor changed from default position, Fault on one of Environmental Monitor contacts has been resolved, UPS on bypass due to internal fault, UPS on bypass - user set via software or panel, UPS on bypass - initiated by user, UPS has returned from bypass, Base module bypass power supply needs repair, Base module fan needs repair, Check installation of external battery packs signal cable, UPS is communicating with the external battery packs, A UPS is turned on, The overload condition has been cleared, A bad battery fault has been cleared, A UPS discharge condition has been cleared, The battery charger has failed, and The battery charger failure condition has been cleared.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 7.2.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Friday, 05 March 2021
- schneider_mge_galaxy_5500_floorups_custom_noproxy.zip (1 Download)
- powernet436_MIB.zip (1 Download)
View the embedded image gallery online at: