- Mapped Fields: Battery: Status, Capacity Percentage, Runtime Remaining, Temperature, Voltage, and Current. UPS Output: Load Percentage and Source. Inlet Pole: Voltage, Current, and Active Power. Circuit Pole: Voltage, Current, and Active Power.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communication Lost, UPS Over Load, UPS Diagnostics Failed, UPS Discharged, UPS On Battery, Smart Boost On, Low Battery, Communication Established, Power Restored, UPS Diagnostics Passed, Return From Low Battery, UPS Turned Off, UPS Sleeping, UPS Woke Up, UPS Reboot Started, UPS Battery Needs Replacement, Contact Fault, Contact Fault Resolved, Hardware Failure Bypass, Software Bypass, Switched Bypass, Return From Bypass, Bypass Power Supply Failure, Base Fan Failure, Battery Pack Communication Lost, Battery Pack Communication Established, UPS Turned On, UPS Over Load Cleared, Smart Boost Off, UPS Battery Replaced, and Discharge Cleared.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Tuesday, 13 April 2021
- schneider_galaxy_vs_30kw_floorups_custom_noproxy.zip (0 Downloads)
- powernet436_2.zip (0 Downloads)
View the embedded image gallery online at: