Vertiv GXT5 1500 Rack UPS
- Mapped Fields: Inlet: Current, Power Factor, Voltage, and Energy. Outlet: Active Power, Apparent Power, Current, Power Factor, Voltage, and Energy. Battery: Capacity, Runtime Remaining, Current, Voltage, and Temperature. UPS Output: Load Percentage.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Condition Entry Added, Condition Entry Removed, Low Battery Warning, Load Transfered To Bypass, Internal Fault, Battery Test Failed, Output Overload, Established Power Redundancy, Lost Power Redundancy, Power Module Failure, Battery Module Failure, Control Module Failure, Power Module Warning, Battery Module Warning, Control Module Warning, Firmware Update Successful, and Firmware Corrupt.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: structured
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 20 May 2021
- vertiv_gxt5_1500_rack_ups_noproxy.zip (6 Downloads)
- lgpmib-win_rev14.zip (2 Downloads)
View the embedded image gallery online at: