- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Voltage. Circuit Pole: Voltage. Battery: Status, Capacity, Runtime Remaining, Current, Voltage, Seconds On and Temperature. UPS Output Pole: Load Percentage and Source.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communication to the UPS has been lost, UPS has sensed a load greater than 100 percent of rated capacity, The UPS failed its internal diagnostic self-test, The UPS just started a runtime calibration discharge, The UPS has switched to battery backup power, The UPS has enabled Boost, The UPS batteries are low and will soon be exhausted, The UPS has been turned 'off' by the management station, The UPS is entering 'sleep' mode, The UPS has started its reboot sequence, Rectifier Rotation Error, Bypass Frequency Fail, Bypass AC Abnormal, UPS Test, UPS Schedule Shutdown, The UPS Short Circuit Shutdown, The UPS Inverter Output Fail Shutdown, The UPS Manual Bypass Breaker on Shutdown, The UPS High DC Shutdown, The UPS Emergency Stop, The UPS Static Switch in Inverter Mode, The UPS Static Switch in Bypass Mode, The UPS Over Temperature Shutdown, The UPS Overload Shutdown, The UPS Capacity Underrun, The UPS Low Battery Shutdown, and The UPS has enabled Buck.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: structured
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Wednesday, 07 July 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: