- Mapped Fields: Battery: Runtime Remaining, Capacity Percentage, Status, Voltage, Current, and Seconds On. Circuit Pole: Voltage and Current. Circuit: Name, Active Power, and Apparent Power. External Sensor: Battery Temperature and External Temperature. Inlet Pole: Voltage and Current. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Condition Entry Added, Condition Entry Removed, Low Battery Warning, Load Transfered To Bypass, Internal Fault, Battery Test Failed, Output Overload, Power Module Failure, Battery Module Failure, Power Module Warning, Battery Module Warning, Established Power Redundancy, and Lost Power Redundancy.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Friday, 09 July 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: