- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Voltage and Current. Battery: Voltage, Current, Capacity Percentage, Status, and Seconds On. Circuit Pole: Voltage and Current. Circuit: Active Power and Apparent Power. UPS Output: Load Percentage and Source. Battery Temperature and Inlet Air Temperature.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Condition Entry Added, Condition Entry Removed, Low Battery Warning, Load Transfered to Load, Internal Fault, Battery Test Failed, Output Overload, Power Module Failure, Battery Module Failure, Control Module Failure, Power Module Warning, Battery Module Warning, Control Module Warning, Firmware Update Successful, and Firmware Corrupt.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Wednesday, 13 October 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: