- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Current and Voltage. Circuit Pole: Current and Voltage. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage. Battery: Status and Voltage.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: UPS is operating on battery power, UPS Test completed, UPS Normal, Alarm Entry Added, Alarm Entry Removed, UPS Battery Test Failed, On Battery Power, Battery Low, Power Restored, Imminent Stop, Turned Off, Overload, Over Temperature, and On Mains.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: structured
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 14 October 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: