- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Active Power, Current, and Voltage. Circuit: Name. Circuit Pole: Active Power, Current, and Voltage. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage. Battery: Status, Capacity, Remaining Runtime, Current, Voltage, and Seconds On.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: On Battery, Low Battery, Power Restored, Return from Low Battery, Output Overload, Internal Failure, Battery Discharged, Inverter Failure, On Bypass, Bypass Not Available, Output Off, Input Failure, Shutdown Imminent, On Inverter, Breaker Open, Battery Bad, Output Off As Requested, Diagnostice Test Failed, Communications Lost, Shutdown Pending, Test In Progress, Loss Of Redundancy, Charger Failed, Fan Failure, Fuse Failure, Power Switch Bad, Module Failure, Alternate Power Source, Diagnostic Test Passed, Output Bad, and Communication Established.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: structured
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 07 October 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: