- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Active Power, Voltage, and Current. Circuit Pole: Active Power, Current, and Voltage. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage. Output Pole: Load Percentage. Battery: Capacity Percentage, Current, Voltage, Runtime Remaining, and Seconds On.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: UPS has no AC input power and is running on battery, The UPS batteries are low, Input power has been restored after running on battery, The battery has recovered from a low battery condition, The ups has sensed an overload, Internal Failure, The Battery Totally Discharged Alarm has occurred, Inverter Failure, The ups has gone on bypass for some reason, The ups bypass is unavailable, Input Failure, The ups shutdown imminent alarm has occurred, One or more batteries require replacement, The result of the last diagnostic test indicates a failure, uncorrected problem detected within the UPS charger subsystem, The failure of one or more fans in the UPS has been detected, The failure of one or more fuses has been detected, A Relay, Contactor, or Breaker has failed, and One module in a parallel or composite system has failed.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 14 October 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: