Cisco Catalyst 3750 Switch
- Mapped Fields: Temperature Sensors: Temperature Value, Red Threshold, CPU Utilization For Five Seconds, CPU Utilization For One Minute, and CPU Utilization For Five Minute. Binary Sensors: Temperature State, Fan State, and Supply State.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: CPU Rising Threshold, CPU Falling Threshold, Shutdown Notification, Voltage Notification, Temperature Notification, Fan Notification, and Redundant Supply Notification.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.3
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 10 February 2022
- cisco_catalyst_3750_switch_noproxy.zip (1 Download)
- Cisco_MIB.zip (1 Download)
View the embedded image gallery online at: