Chatsworth E90 Floor UPS
- Mapped Fields: Inlet and Inlet Pole Voltage. Circuit and Circuit Pole Voltage. UPS Output: Load Percentage and Source. Battery: Status, Capacity, Remaining Runtime, Current, Voltage, Seconds On, Replacement Indicator and Temperature.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Communication Lost, UPS Overload, Diagnostics Failed, UPS Discharged, UPS On Battery, Boost On, Low Battery, Communication Established, Power Restored, Diagnostics Passed, Return From Low Battery, UPS Turned Off, UPS Sleeping, UPS Woke Up, UPS Reboot Started, Over Temperature, Temperature Normal, Over Humidity, Humidity Normal, Smoke Abnormal, Water Abnormal, Security Abnormal, Water Normal, Gas Abnormal, UPS Temperature Overrun, UPS Load Normal, UPS Temperature Normal, Under Temperature, Under Humidity, UPS On Bypass, Security1 Alarm, Security2 Alarm, Security3 Alarm, Security4 Alarm, Security5 Alarm, Security6 Alarm, Security7 Alarm, Rectifier Rotation Error, Bypass Frequency Fail, Bypass AC Normal, Bypass AC Abnormal, UPS Test, UPS Schedule Shutdown, Return From Bypass, Short Circuit Shutdown, Inverter Output Fail Shutdown, Bypass Breaker on Shutdown, High DC Shutdown, UPS Emergency Stop, Inverter Mode, Static Switch in Bypass Mode, Over Temperature Shutdown, UPS Overload Shutdown, Capacity Underrun, UPS Capacity Normal, Low Battery Shutdown, Buck On, Return From Buck, and Return From Boost.
- Trap clearing: Yes
- Plugin Type: structured
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.3
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Wednesday, 06 April 2022
- cpi_e90_floor_ups_noproxy.zip (2 Downloads)
- Upsmate.zip (1 Download)
View the embedded image gallery online at: