The Janitza UMG96RM/Starline M26 Power meter does support SNMP, but the structure of the MIB does not comply with SNMP standards. This does cause some issues within PowerIQ, see CR 50338. Because of the non-standard SNMP issues, we were only able to get a non-structured dynamic plugin working at this time. Once the manufacturer is able to implement more firmware fixes and the bug in PowerIQ is resolved it may be possible to use a structured dynamic plugin.
The latest MIB at the time of this writing is: UMG96RM_09092013.mib
The newest firmware available was 2.75.
The meter must be updated to firmware version 2.75 or newer in order for PowerIQ to communicate with the device.
- Mapped Fields: circuit(active power), circuit pole(voltage, current)
- Traps: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 4.1, 4.2
- Certified: Yes
- Created by: Tim Paulson
- Certified By: Tim Paulson
- Date Created: Tuesday, 14 October 2014
- janitza_umg96.json.zip (60 Downloads)
- UMG96RM_09092013-mib.zip (55 Downloads)
- AddingJanitzaUMG96RM-StarlineM26PowermetertoPowerIQ.docx (88 Downloads)