Do not use on Power IQ 6.x or newer.
This device is supported by a Standard plugin starting with Power IQ 6.x
This plugin is for reference and should only be used for Power IQ 5.x or older.
- Mapped Fields: Inlet:Voltage,Current, Active power Line readings: Voltage & Current UPS output: Voltage,Current,Active power, Apparent power, & Energy Circuit pole readings: Voltage & Current Battery Temperature
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Gary Elango
- Trap mappings: Battery backup power, overload,battery discharged, battery low, power restored, returned from low battery, need battery replacement, overload cleared,bad battery fault cleared, discharge cleared,battery temp. violation, over temp. cleared, self-test passed.
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 5.1.3,5.1.4, & 5.2.0
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Tuesday, 05 July 2016
View the embedded image gallery online at: