Note: There's an order when loading the mib into a mib browser.
Please follow the instructions regarding the order in which you load the MIBs. Note that for the PDU3VSR6L1530 you will not require the TRIPPLITE_PRODUCTS.MIB, but if your MIB browser is not file-limited, feel free to include it.
- Mapped Fields: Inlet: Voltage, current, Active power & Apparent Power Inlet Pole: Voltage & Current Output: Active Power, Apparent Power & Current
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Gary Elango
- Trap mappings: An alarm is inserted into the alarm table An alarm is removed from the alarm table
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 5.2
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Wednesday, 24 May 2017