- Mapped Fields: Inlet: Current. Voltage, and Power Factor. Outlet: Current, Voltage, Active Power, Apparent Power, and Power Factor. Battery: Voltage, Runtime Remaining, Capacity Percentage, Status, Seconds On, and Current. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage. Ambient Temperature, Inlet Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: Condition Entry Added, Condition Entry Removed, Low Battery Warning, Load Transfered To Bypass, Internal Fault, Battery Test Failed, Output Overload, Power Module Failure, Battery Module Failure, Control Module Failure, Power Module Warning, Battery Module Warning, Control Module Warning, Established Power Redundancy, and Lost Power Redundancy.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.1
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Wednesday, 29 September 2021
View the embedded image gallery online at: