Riello MST40 Floor UPS
- Mapped Fields: Inlet Pole: Voltage and Current. Circuit Pole: Voltage, Current, and Active Power. UPS Output: Source and Load Percentage. Battery: Current, Voltage, Runtime Remaining, Seconds On, and Status. Sensors: System Temperature, Power Temperature 1, Power Temperature 2, Power Temperature 3, Charger Temperature, Battery Positive Temperature, Battery Negative Temperature, and Battery Temperature.
- Traps: Yes
- Created by: Erin Lee
- Trap mappings: The UPS is operating on battery power, Diagnostic test complete, UPS Battery Bad Alarm, Low Battery Alarm, UPS Output Overload Alarm, UPS On Bypass, and Alarm Entry Removed.
- Trap clearing: No
- Plugin Type: custom
- Classification: SNMP
- Tested PowerIQ Version: 8.0.3
- Certified: Yes
- Certified By: Gary Elango
- Date Created: Thursday, 20 January 2022
- riello_mst40_floor_ups_noproxy.zip (1 Download)
- Riello-mibs_2.zip (0 Downloads)
View the embedded image gallery online at: